- Meratin Combi
: 386 р (6 шт), 440 р (10 шт). Average online price * : 386 r (6 pieces), 440 r (10 pieces).
Where can one buy:
Instructions for use
Composition and properties
The instructions for the drug reported that vaginal tablets (often called "candles").
Do not swallow the pill! :)
Terzhinan is a combination drug. One suppository contains the main components:
- 200 mg of ternidazole,
- 100 mg of neomycin sulfate,
- 100 thousand units Nystatin,
- 3 mg Prednisolone (sodium metasulfobenoate).
The complex of excipients includes:
- corn starch,
- anhydrous silica,
- magnesium stearate,
- sodium lauryl sulfate,
In one blister is placed on 6 or 10 pieces.
Candles should be stored at room temperature. Have a three-year shelf life.
- Ternidazole has a trichomonacid effect and is active against anaerobic microorganisms, for example, Gardnerella.
- Neomycin sulfate quickly copes with pyogenic bacteria, acting as an aminoglycoside antibiotic with a rich spectrum of action.
- Nystatin finally eliminates Candida mushrooms.
- Prednisolone metasulfobenzoate sodium has anti-inflammatory effect, being a glucocorticoid.
The overall composition of the drug when used ensures the indestructibility of the vaginal mucosa and a constant pH.
Indications for use
The conditions in which Terzhinan candles have the maximum benefit include vaginitis :
- fungal, caused by Candida albicans;
- bacterial, caused by pyogenic flora;
- due to mixed infections (yeast-like fungi, anaerobic and trichomonads).
- on the eve of surgical treatment of gynecological pathologies,
- before childbirth or abortion,
- before installing the contraceptive coil and after its introduction,
- before intrauterine research (hysterography),
- before diatermocoagulation of the cervix and after the procedure.
These suppositories are not recommended for patients who are sensitive to the components of the drug.
From the 2nd trimester, you can use the drug. In the first trimester and in the period of feeding only by doctor's prescription.
The effectiveness of treatment will be achieved if you simultaneously treat the sexual partner. Such a precaution will help to avoid reinfection.
Possible negative consequences
Side effects from these vaginal tablets are rare. At the beginning of treatment, local reactions are sometimes likely:
- skin allergies
- burning with the introduction of the drug.
The appearance of these signs requires replacement with a softer counterpart.
Treatment with Terzhinan does not affect the ability to drive and conduct active exercises.
Instructions and features of the application
Before using the tablet is held in water for half a minute , and then injected into the vagina. This manipulation is done before bedtime while lying down. At another time of day after the introduction of the suppository should lie down for 15 minutes.
According to the general scheme, therapy lasts 10 days. If mycosis is particularly difficult, treatment is extended to 20 days. Another menstruation is not a reason to cancel the procedure.
Attention! Adjustment of the daily dose must necessarily be coordinated with the gynecologist.
Leave your feedback in the comments!
* - The average value among several sellers at the time of monitoring is not a public offer.