Complete analogues of Triderm, containing the same active ingredients, are:
- Akriderm GK ,
- Canozon Plus.
Analogs include drugs with other active substances, but with similar therapeutic results:
- Betaderm A.
: 715 р. Average online price * : 715 r.
Where can one buy:
Instructions for use
Triderm is available in the form of cream and ointment. The cream is absorbed faster, does not leave marks on clothes. But for the same reason, it should be applied more often.
Composition and properties
As written in the instructions, the Triderm in the form of ointment contains 1 gram:
- betamethasone dipropionate (0.64 mg),
- gentamicin (1 mg),
- clotrimazole (10 mg),
- white petrolatum and liquid paraffin as auxiliary substances.
The ointment has a soft, uniform and translucent consistency of white (or light yellow).
The form of release of the drug are aluminum tubes of 15 g and 30 g. With a shelf life of two years. Medication storage conditions should have a temperature not higher than 25 ° C.
The resulting effect from the use of ointment (as well as cream) is made up of the properties of its ingredients:
- Betamethasone is a synthetic hormone. It deals with inflammation, allergies and itching.
- Clotrimazole is known for its anti-fungal effects. It destroys fungal membranes, preventing their synthesis. The fungi against which the substance is particularly effective are Candida, Microsporum, Trichophyton.
- Gentamicin is an aminoglycoside-type antibiotic. It easily passes through the cell membrane and inhibits protein synthesis (thereby stopping the development of bacteria). The substance has a wide spectrum of action. It destroys staphylococci, streptococci, intestinal and Pseudomonas bacilli, Proteus, aerobacteria, Klebsiella.
What diseases prescribe drug
Triderm is used in the treatment of dermatosis, complicated infections, fungal infections of the feet. The group of indications includes:
- athlete's foot ( fungal infection ),
- dermatitis (including allergic and atopic ),
- diffuse and limited atopic dermatitis,
- Lishai (chronic simple, multi-colored, scaly),
- candidiasis (including urinary)
The following are contraindications to the use of ointment / cream:
- cutaneous tuberculosis,
- skin reactions after the vaccine,
- skin symptoms of syphilis,
- herpes simplex
- open wound,
- The age of children not older than two years
- hypersensitivity to the drug.
The medicine requires caution (you need to consult with your doctor):
- in the first trimester of pregnancy
- with long-term treatment
- on a large area of skin,
- in the destruction of the integrity of the skin,
- in the case of occlusive dressings .
From the use of ointment may appear local reaction:
- irregularities in pigmentation
- extra red,
- dry skin
Betamethasone can cause adverse reactions:
- oral dermatitis (if the drug was applied to the face),
- striae development
- increased hair growth in some places
Clotrimazole can cause:
- tingling sensation
- skin irritation.
Gentamicin may cause irritation to the skin, but usually it does not require discontinuation of the drug.
An individual reaction to the drug as a whole or to its components may also occur.
Before starting treatment, the following should be taken into account:
- In Ophthalmology Triderm does not apply.
- Gentamicin is best not to apply to damaged skin and open wounds.
- Cancel the drug after prolonged use should be gradually.
- When used together with other antibiotics (Monomitsin, Kanamycin, etc.), cross-allergic reactions can develop.
- Children from 2 years ointment prescribed with great caution, especially in the presence of an occlusive dressing.
- Not resolved the issue of the allocation of components of the drug with breast milk. In the period of lactation, in parallel with the appointment of Triderma, it is necessary to solve the issue of the abolition of breastfeeding.
Features of treatment, how to apply ointment
Triderm is applied to the affected skin area with a thin layer. During the procedure, it is necessary to capture a slightly healthy surface from the outside at the border with the diseased area.
During the day, the ointment is used twice - in the morning and at night. Morning time can be replaced by lunch. To achieve the desired effect, the medication should be applied every day. The duration of the course is determined by the doctor, which depends on the patient's portability of the funds, the size of the lesion and its localization.
After treatment, treat shoes with special means to avoid relapses.
Question: Can the Triderm treat the ears?
Given the composition of the ointment, many people use it in the treatment of otitis media of the outer ear. But in the instructions, among the testimony of this disease is missing. In exceptional situations, when there is only Triderm nearby, it is permissible to lay a little ointment in the ear for otitis.
Abuse is not recommended. Today, a large number of specialized drugs are produced, with the help of which ear pathologies are eliminated.
Leave your feedback in the comments!
* - The average value among several sellers at the time of monitoring is not a public offer.