, 141 р. Average price online * , 141 p. (20 ml)
Where can one buy:
Instructions for use
Valocordin is a combination drug whose therapeutic properties determine the pharmacological parameters of its constituents. In particular, Phenobarbital has a mild hypnotic and a slight sedative effect.
The component reduces the excessive excitability of the nervous system, thereby facilitating the arrival of natural sleep. The second component - Ethylbromizovalerianat acts as an antispasmodic, hypnotic, and also has a sedative effect.
Drinking Valoserdin, Valocordin or Corvalol for problems with heart muscle is about the same as taking analgin for toothache. With the difference that the consequences will be much worse than losing a tooth.
Valocordinum is one of the most common medicines recommended by doctors in the following situations:
- functional disorders of the cardiovascular system;
- neurosis, burdened with fear, anxiety and irritability;
- stable difficulty falling asleep;
- periods of excitement with clear vegetative reactions.
Dosage and administration
Valocordin should be taken before eating inside with a small amount of water or other liquid. The accepted dose is set by the doctor individually. Usually, adults are recommended to use 15-20 drops of the drug three times a day.
If the process of falling asleep is difficult, you can double the dose. The duration of the drug is prescribed by the doctor individually.
Children are recommended to use the drug per drop for each year of their life, and they are also guided by the clinical picture of the existing disease. In this case, the duration of use is also selected individually.
Contraindications to the use of Valocordin can be:
- severe malfunction of the kidneys or liver;
- lactation period;
- the presence of hypersensitivity to the individual components of the tool.
Care should be taken to use drops when suffering a skull injury, alcoholism, problems in the brain. This is caused by the presence of ethanol in the preparation.
Pregnancy and lactation
Since the product contains ethanol that can slow down psychomotor reactions, it is recommended to stop breastfeeding at the time of its administration.
Pregnant women are not recommended to use the drug for a long time, because there is a danger of accumulation in the body of bromine.
With an overdose of medication, dizziness, drowsiness, and some psychomotor disturbances are observed.
Excessive consumption of the drug can cause a decrease in blood pressure, tachycardia, respiratory failure, vascular collapse, coma, and slowing of peripheral reflexes.
In such situations, it is necessary to immediately flush the stomach, and then ingest activated carbon.
Normally, Valocordin is well tolerated even in case of prolonged use. Sometimes there may be a daytime drowsiness, slight dizziness. When a person consumes significant doses of a drug for a long time, chronic chemical poisoning (bromine) may appear. In such cases, it appears:
- depressive mood develops;
- movement disorder;
- conjunctivitis and rhinitis observed;
- hemorrhagic diathesis is possible;
- in the presence of hypersensitivity to incoming components, certain skin reactions may occur.
In the event of any side effects that are not described in the instructions, you must immediately notify the attending physician about them.
Composition and pharmacokinetics
Valocordin may be dispensed in the form of drops of a clear liquid having a pleasant aroma for ingestion. Form release - dropper bottle of 20 or 50 ml in carton. 1 ml of the drug contains the following active ingredients:
- Ethylbromizovalerianat and Phenobarbital - 18.4 mg each;
- hop oil - 0.18 mg;
- 96% ethanol - 469.75 mg;
- mint oil - 1.29 mg;
- purified water - 411.97 mg.
Ethyl ester is part of the alpha-bromizovalerianovoy acid has an antispasmodic, hypnotic and sedative therapeutic effect. Peppermint oil dilates blood vessels and has antispasmodic activity.
Keep the drug is recommended at room temperature, in the dark. Prevent children from being able to access it. The shelf life of the drug is 5 years.
Dispensed from pharmacies without a prescription.
Interaction with other drugs
- With the combined use of Valocordin, as well as other sedatives, neuroleptics and tranquilizers, its effect is only enhanced.
- The simultaneous use of the drug with stimulants of the nervous system reduces the effect of Valocordin on the body.
- Alcohol increases the toxicity of droplets, greatly enhancing the effect of the use of Valocordin.
- Do not take Valocordin with drugs that can accumulate in the liver. This is due to the possibility of Phenobarbital, a part of droplets, to speed up the metabolism, thereby increasing the concentration of other components.
- Phenobarbital also weakens the effect of derivatives of griseofulvin and coumarin, glucocorticosteroids, oral contraceptives.
(Leave your feedback in the comments)
* - The average value among several sellers at the time of monitoring is not a public offer.