- No analogues
Available in other dosage forms:
More: drops for nose from allergies .
, 276 р. Average online price * , 276 r. (15 ml)
Where can one buy:
Instructions for use
The drug is intended for the treatment of:
- acute rhinitis (including runny nose in colds);
- allergic rhinitis (including the one that appears on the background of hay fever);
- vasomotor rhinitis;
- chronic rhinitis;
- acute and chronic sinusitis;
- acute otitis media (as part of a combination treatment).
Drops Vibrocil prescribed to patients who are preparing for operations on the nose. Also, the drug helps to remove edema of the nasal mucosa and paranasal sinuses after surgery.
Dosage and administration
- children under 1 year old - 1 drop in each nostril 3-4 times a day
- children aged 1-6 years - 1-2 drops;
- children from 6 years and adults - 3-4 drops.
During the instillation of the means the head must be tilted back. This position needs to be maintained for several minutes.
The drug can not be used in three cases:
- Hypersensitivity to the components.
- Atrophic rhinitis.
- Acceptance of MAO inhibitors during or within 2 weeks before the start of treatment with Vibrocil.
Increased caution when using the drug should be observed in patients who suffer from the following diseases:
- thyroid disease;
- angle-closure glaucoma;
- prostate adenoma;
- insomnia and dizziness while taking sympathomimetics.
Pregnancy and lactation
Even with the occasional ingestion of the drug in young children, there were no serious side effects. Most of them did not experience any symptoms.
Some were identified:
- stomach pains;
- mild tachycardia;
- pressure increase;
- pale skin;
- excited state;
When these symptoms appear, activated charcoal and laxative should be given to the person. It is not necessary to wash the stomach. Children from 6 years old and adults can be given plenty of fluids to drink.
There may be burning, dryness, discomfort in the nose or nosebleeds. If other side effects appear, you should tell your doctor about them.
Composition and release form
The drug is presented in pharmacies in the form of drops for the nose. In appearance, this solution is colorless or slightly yellow, smelling like lavender. The tool is packaged in 15 ml bottles.
The composition of Vibrocil includes:
- phenylephrine and dimetinden (active substances);
- 50% benzalkonium chloride solution;
- citric acid monohydrate;
- sodium phosphate;
- lavender oil;
Pharmacology and Pharmacokinetics
- narrows blood vessels;
- eliminates allergy symptoms;
- reduces swelling of the mucous.
The drug is a combination. It contains 2 active ingredients at once - phenylephrine and dimetinden.
Phenylephrine is a sympathomimetic. When applied topically, the remedy moderately narrows blood vessels, stimulating alpha-adrenoreceptors, and eliminates swelling of the mucous membrane and paranasal sinuses.
Dimetinden - antagonist of histamine H1-receptors. It is a substance that directly fights allergies.
Vibrocil is applied topically, so the concentration of active substances in the blood does not affect its effectiveness.
Interaction with other drugs
It is not recommended to combine the drug with:
- MAO inhibitors (only 2 weeks after completion of their administration, Vibrocil can be started);
- tricyclic antidepressants;
To store in the place protected from children at a temperature up to 30 degrees.
(Leave your feedback in the comments)
* - The average value among several sellers at the time of monitoring is not a public offer.