There is a Classic Vizin , on the basis of another active ingredient.
, 568 р. Average online price * , 568 r. (10 ml)
Where can one buy:
Instructions for use
The instructions for use contain information about indications, overdose, contraindications, method of administration and adverse events.
The drug is used for:
- Eliminating dryness syndrome;
- Reducing eye irritation.
Attention! Before you start using Vizin drops, you should consult with your doctor.
- Wash hands thoroughly before starting the procedure;
- Reject the head and gently drip 1-2 drops in each eye;
- If you wear contact lenses, they should be removed before instillation;
- In order for the drops to be evenly distributed over the entire eye immediately after instillation, it is necessary to blink seconds 5;
- After completion of the procedure, close the cap.
Drops need to bury 3-4 times / day.
Attention! When instillation may be blurred vision. This is quite normal and soon passes by itself.
You should not take the tool in the presence of such conditions, as well as diseases such as:
- Allergies to the individual components of the medication;
- Infectious diseases of the eye (requires medical consultation).
To take drops during pregnancy / breastfeeding, you should consult with your doctor (ophthalmologist).
No cases of overdose were recorded during the period of use.
When using the patient's body can give a response in the form of such conditions as:
- The appearance of burning, pain in the eyes;
- Redness of the eyes, blurred vision;
- Pupil dilation and tingling.
In the event of these conditions, you should immediately consult a doctor.
The main element of the drug is TS-polysaccharide. Auxiliary elements are such components as benzalkanium chloride, water, mannitol, sodium hydrophosphate dedocahydrate, and sodium dihydrogen phosphate monohydrate.
Pharmacology and pharmacokinetics
The drug contains TS-polysaccharide, which in its composition is close to the composition of human tears. It has a local effect. The duration of its effect is 4-8 hours.
The medicine allows:
- Improve the stability of the film (tear);
- Get rid of dry eyes;
- Provide long-lasting hydration of the eyes.
It is released without a prescription. The drug Visin in a sealed form can be stored no more than 2 years. In the open form, the shelf life is reduced to a month.
The medicine must be stored at a temperature of up to 25 degrees. It is not recommended to use Vizin drops if the integrity of the package has been compromised.
(Leave your feedback in the comments)
* - The average value among several sellers at the time of monitoring is not a public offer.