See also antiallergic eye drops .
, 193 р. Average online price * , 193 r. (15 ml)
Where can one buy:
Instructions for use
Medication Visoptic eye drops are prescribed for such conditions as:
- Catarrhal form of conjunctivitis;
- Conjunctival irritation, for example, due to the influence of any factors: bright light, cosmetics, dust, contact lenses, chlorinated water;
- Allergic form of conjunctivitis .
Patients over 3 years old are prescribed VisOptic 2 drops 2-3 times a day. Instill necessary in the lower conjunctival sac of the affected eye.
Contraindications to taking the drug VisOptic are such conditions as:
- Heart failure in acute form;
- Corneal dystrophy;
- Bacterial infection of the eye;
- Allergies to the individual components that make up the medicine.
In addition, the drug should also not be prescribed if a foreign body has fallen into the eye, as well as for young patients whose age has not reached three years.
With caution, eye drops can be prescribed for hypertension, aneurysm, diabetes, arrhythmias, hyperthyroidism, pheochromocytoma, heart and vascular diseases, as well as during the intake of MAO inhibitors or any other means that increase blood pressure.
Attention! Before using the medication should consult a doctor.
The drug Visoptik can be used to treat the eyes during pregnancy / breastfeeding, however, the intended benefit must exceed the risk to the fetus.
In case of overdose, the patient has nausea, pupil dilation, convulsions, arrhythmia, cyanosis, dyspnea, fever, pulmonary edema, hypertension. In addition, this condition can lead to drowsiness, bradycardia, hypothermia, coma.
In a child, an overdose is manifested in the form of CNS depression, which is accompanied by hypotension, drowsiness, excessive sweating, and shock.
As a treatment, you should take activated carbon, flush the stomach, and drink antipyretic and anticonvulsant medications. If you want to reduce blood pressure, then pentolamine 5 mg is assigned to 0.9% sodium chloride solution. The resulting solution must be administered intravenously in 100 mg.
Among the adverse events can be identified such states as:
- Burning sensation, hyperemia, pupil dilation, increased intraocular pressure;
- Increased pressure, pain in the head, tremor, tachycardia, drowsiness, dizziness, insomnia, hyperglycemia, general weakness, allergic manifestations, as well as any disruption in the heart.
Main substance: tetrizoline hydrochloride.
In addition, the composition also includes sodium tetraborate decahydrate, boric acid, water, disodium edetate dihydrate, benzalkonium chloride.
With local use, systemic absorption is low. The effect is achieved during the first 2-4 minutes and lasts for 8 hours.
Sold without a prescription. The drug Visoptik unopened can be stored for no more than 5 years. In the open form, the shelf life is reduced to 4 weeks.
(Leave your feedback in the comments)
* - The average value among several sellers at the time of monitoring is not a public offer.